Average Temperatures in Esk Forest, New Zealand
- The annual mean temperature in Esk Forest, New Zealand is quite mild at 12.1 degrees Celsius (53.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mean monthly temperatures have a variation of 10 °C (18°F) which is a low range.
- January is the hottest month (very mild) with an average temperature of 17 degrees Celsius (62.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
- July is the coolest month (a little cool) with a mean temperature of 7 degrees Celsius (44.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Esk Forest
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Esk Forest Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Esk Forest
- Waihua Valley, New Zealand - 49.8 kms (30.9 miles) ENE
- Kotemaori, Glenfarg, New Zealand - 34.1 kms (21.2 miles) NE
- Tutira, New Zealand - 14.8 kms (9.2 miles) ENE
- Tareha, New Zealand - 14.5 kms (9 miles) E
- Eskdale, New Zealand - 18.8 kms (11.7 miles) SSE
- Napier (Aero), New Zealand - 28 kms (17.4 miles) SSE
- Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand - 31.9 kms (19.8 miles) SE
- Havelock Nth, Te Mata, New Zealand - 49.9 kms (31 miles) SSE
- Taurapa, New Zealand - 56.7 kms (35.2 miles) SSE