| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Esk Forest in January is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly parched. Circa 107.9mm (4.2in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 14:11 long and the longest day is 14:52 long with an average length of 14:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Esk Forest January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Esk Forest, New Zealand
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Esk Forest:
- Waihua Valley, New Zealand - 49.8 kms (30.9 miles) ENE
- Kotemaori, Glenfarg, New Zealand - 34.1 kms (21.2 miles) NE
- Tutira, New Zealand - 14.8 kms (9.2 miles) ENE
- Tareha, New Zealand - 14.5 kms (9 miles) E
- Eskdale, New Zealand - 18.8 kms (11.7 miles) SSE
- Napier (Aero), New Zealand - 28 kms (17.4 miles) SSE
- Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand - 31.9 kms (19.8 miles) SE
- Havelock Nth, Te Mata, New Zealand - 49.9 kms (31 miles) SSE
- Taurapa, New Zealand - 56.7 kms (35.2 miles) SSE